How to make Oats Cookies / Biscuits

Oats Cookies / Biscuits

In this post, I’ll be showing you how to make one of the very first cookies I ever baked. I was taught this particular cookie by late Mrs Gravendeel whom I call “Mama” [May her gentle soul rest in peace]. She was the one who inspired me to learn how to bake and also showed me how to bake some cookies  and Cakes. I miss her a lot.
Well before we get started, I’ll like you to get the following ingredients…

Ingredients:
·         Oats
·         Flour
·         Baking Margarine / Butter
·         Eggs
·         Sugar
·         Baking Powder
Method:
125 grams Baking Margarine / butter + 120 grams Sugar } Mix Well
250 grams Oat  + 2 eggs } Add to the butter and sugar mixture, and mix well
1 ½ Cups Flour + 1 teaspoon Baking Powder } Mix well and add to the mixture.
Mix the whole mixture well and make into small round ball [ maybe the size of a walnut] and flatten top with a fork. [Any other shape will do].


Bake  on 200 C until it becomes golden brown [about 20 – 30 minutes]. Allow to cool, then serve. Tastes Great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear your Comments about our Recipes or Tips -be it Questions, Complains or Request [for recipes you would like to know]. This will help us Serve You Better! PLEASE, Don’t Forget to tell your Friends and Loved ones about Buufay Food Recipes™!! THANK YOU!!!

Kindly Support Buufay Food Recipes:

Enter Amount